I wasn’t born with flawless skin.
Let’s be real, who is!?
Then enter nearly a decade of battling acne and not wearing enough sunscreen for my fair, freckled skin… here I am at 29 already treating acne scars, sun spots, and fine lines.
Luckily, I have a better understanding now how to take care of my skin (hello SPF and moisturizer!), so – fingers crossed – my thirties will be a better decade for my complexion than my twenties.
My skin has responded well to Beautycounter products, but it wasn’t until I started using the Overnight Resurfacing Peel (a.k.a. the miracle worker!) in tandem with the Rejuvenating Radiance Serum that I started to see a noticeable difference.
For the past 8 weeks, I have been using the peel 3-4x per week, and I have been using the serum 1-2x per day. I can’t wait to see how my skin looks and feels after 12 weeks, and 16…
Both products help to increase radiance and even skin tone, but I imagine the peel is doing a lot of the work with 15 botanically-derived acids that gently yet effectively exfoliate your skin. It also works to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines, and dark spots without irritation or over-drying. The biggest difference I’ve noticed is the texture of my skin – it’s so smooth!
Overall, my skin tone is more even, fine lines aren’t as prominent, and any dullness has been replaced with a year-round glow – hallelujah!
My Results Using the Overnight Resurfacing Peel & Rejuvenating Radiance Serum
- The texture of my skin is smooth and soft
- My skin tone is more even and brighter – it glows!
- My pores are less prominent
Benefits of the Overnight Resurfacing Peel
- Promotes cell turnover for a smoother complexion
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Reduces appearance of dark spots and age spots
- Evens skin tone
- Boosts radiance
Beautycounter’s Chief Scientist called the Overnight Resurfacing Peel their “most high-performance product to date.” This peel will give you quick results versus some of the other Beautycounter products that take continued use to notice a visible change.
How should I use the peel?
- Use the peel 3-4x a week at night in place of your serum, before a moisturizer
- Wait 3-5 minutes after applying the peel before applying your moisturizer and eye cream
- Leave on overnight and complete your usual morning skin regime – no need to rinse off
How does the peel work?
- 15 botanically-derived acids resurface your skin without causing irritation – it’s gentle, yet effective!
- 9 of those are resurfacing acids that work to renew the skin by sloughing off dead skin cells
- 6 are soothing acids that rehydrate and replenish skin
- Note: skin does not actually peel or flake off like a peel that you may get from a dermatologist
Benefits of the Rejuvenating Radiance Serum
- Helps even the look of skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves hydration
- Lightweight and easily absorbed
How should I use the serum?
- Use morning and night after cleansing, before applying moisturizer
- Massage gently into face and neck with upward strokes, follow with moisturizer
Beautycounter is proof that safer products can be high-performing, too.
Beautycounter is committed to a health and safety standard that goes well beyond what’s required by U.S. law. They prohibit the use of more than 1,500 questionable or harmful chemicals, all while ensuring the products perform and that they’re as indulgent as any other luxe personal care product on the market.
Get a bottle of the Overnight Resurfacing Peel here.
Get a bottle of the Rejuvenating Radiance Serum here.
If you don’t have a skincare routine you love, fill out this quick questionnaire – I’d be happy to help you!
Cheers to safer skincare and happy, healthy skin!