I am ashamed that I did not perform to the best of my ability at all as a food blogger today (a.k.a. the camera wasn’t used). I was planning on going for another run with the gals this morning before hitting the road, but it was a lot easier to keep pushing the snooze button.
My dad offered to make potato pancakes for breakfast, but I turned down his nice gesture for another bowl of bran.
Nothing new: 1 1/4 cup water, 1/2 cup oat bran, 1/2 banana, pecans, brown sugar & cinnamon
I’ll have to learn how to become a better traveling foodie, but I didn’t think my snacks were photo worthy anyway. If you’re still interested, today’s random eats consisted of:
- oat bran (above)
- apple (from our tree) & cheddar
- Toasted Nuts ‘n Cranberry Luna Bar & 2 satsumas
- Starbucks iced 2% latte & 6 dark chocolate covered espresso beans
- 1/2 can Walnut Acres Organic Maple & Onion Baked Beans & 2 tofu dogs
- Candy Cane Lane Green Tea & 2 Dove peppermint bark dark chocolates
After packing, driving 4 hours, and then unpacking…I’m pretty pooped. Organizing (physically and mentally) for the next couple of weeks, and then I plan to crawl into my feather bed A.S.A.P!
Good night all,