It is the last day of first decade of the 21st century. Where did the decade go? I can remember ringing in 2000 just like it was a day or two ago – scary. I’ve enjoyed reading many blogger’s aspirations for the upcoming year. I have created resolutions for new years in the past; this year I thought it would only be appropriate to make 10 goals. They might not all get a check mark, but why not reach for the stars. Here’s what I hope to accomplish this year…
Hillary’s 10 GOALS for 2010
1. Smile more.
It makes the world a better place.
2. Get a J.O.B.
…to support my Starbucks and Trader Joe’s addictions.
3. Run my 3rd half-marathon & set a personal record (sub 1 hour 59 minutes).
I am aiming to run at least 1 half-marathon each year I am in college.
4. Get more involved with the Nutrition & Food Science Association on campus.
I am currently a member, now I need to actually participate…
5. Practice yoga.
I am guilty of not always stretching after a run or workout, and miss my flexibility from years of dance. I have a feeling yoga could do wonders.
6. Learn how to parallel park.
I have a small car and have been driving for 4+ years. There’s no excuse.
7. Visit Starbucks less frequently.
It owns my bank account =/
8. Get certified as a Nutrition & Wellness Consultant.
This is expensive and requires additional studying, but I would love to add this to my resume!
9. Take a (digital) photography class.
It would be best if I had a Nikon Rebel first ; )
10. Bake more often and for others.
Too many recipes, so little time.
I think 2010 is going to be a fabulous year. I plan to fill it with many adventures and lots of laughter, and hope you are able to do the same.