I’m convinced it’s Saturday. Everything tells me so…
1) My mom made a huge breakfast this morning before my brother had to catch his flight home to Montana. See ya in May, bro! My mom’s best meal is breakfast by far.
(Veggie Frittata – Potato, Zucchini, Tomato, Scallions & Cheese)
Morning Glory Muffins – Apple, Carrot, Pecans & Coconut
Tropical Papaya & Kiwi with Lime
2) I’m still in my PJs @ 2:30pm.
3) I haven’t showered or exercised!
4) I’ve done nothing notably productive.
5) Colbie Caillat & Amos Lee are keeping me company on this dreary, wet day.
Hoping to squeeze in another 40 on the treadmill and then get ready for my “date night” with Court!
Don’t miss out:
See you next year decade!