(1) …to eat waffles every Wednesday and never get tired of them.
Van’s Low-Fat Multigrain Waffles topped with 0% Greek [mixed with Honey-Agave Syrup], Organic Strawberries & Almonds
(2) …to consume an entire 16 oz. container of 0% Greek in 2 days. Say hey to protein!
(3) …that salty tears turned my smartphone’s screen into a sea of rainbows and now I must wait two days to replace my 1-month-old Blackberry. Lesson learned: don’t cry on the phone.
(4) …for it to be rainy, wildly windy weather on Wednesday and by Friday, 80* clear blue skies.
(5) …to pack green hummus to take to school:
- 100% Whole Wheat Flatbread + Edamame Hummus, Tomatoes, Cucumber & Organic Greens
- 1 Organic d’Anjou Pear + 1 Slice Sharp White Cheddar
- 1/2 c. Kashi Honey Almond Flax Cereal + 4 Dried Apricots – yes, I stretched the granola bar idea a little far.
(6) …to eat a victory garden’s yield of vegetables for dinner:
More Organic Greens, Edamame, Avocado, Tomatoes, Yellow Bell, Light Feta, Raw Sunflower Seeds, Seasoned Rice Vinegar & Olive Oil + Fresh Pepper
Health in every bite!
Haha…who am I kidding, I am not normal! ; )