Monday MLK Day. Did I not post yesterday!? Where am I? What day is it? I’m definitely not back into any sort of regular Chico routine yet. The whole no routine thing actually feels rather good. However, I’ll always be a Type A routine list-maker at heart, so let’s talk about a few things…
1. First thing first, the winner of the Barney Butter giveaway…
Katie – please e.mail me your shipping address, so BB can mail your snack packets right away :)
[photos a la my cellular device]
3. I am obsessed with the people folder in Picasa. Sometimes I get giddy over techy things. Thank you, Google, for being awesome.
& thank you Mom for sharing.
4. I made an emergency trip to the grocery store this evening for chocolate. What sugar cleanse?
5. I have a recipe or two on the way… nuts and chocolate are involved, of course.
6. I am bummed I’m missing The Bachelor tonight since I don’t have cable. Don’t spill the beans!
7. I have a new found love for foam rollers. I played around with one awkwardly [that sounds strange] at the WREC yesterday.
I didn’t look in any way graceful like that.
Do you own a foam roller? If so, where did you purchase it?
* * *
That’s enough listage for now. Remember, tomorrow’s Running Tuesday!