heart 2 heart.

by Hillary on February 14, 2011

013

015

You can bet I enjoyed a couple of Dove dark chocolate hearts this afternoon after lunch… and you can probably bet I’ll be eating a few more as I watch my “reality” romance with the roommates tonight.

020

019

Today I realized just how many hearts I have around my room. They make me smile :)

I also spotted a lot of love around the world wide web that I wanted to share regarding my earlier post today.

I hope you gave your body some good lovin’ on this [rainy] February day.

It’s time to eat!

HP

EmailFacebookPinterestTwitter

Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn February 14, 2011 at 7:03 pm

CHOCOLATE:) Girl that is the best way to celebrate. Have fun with your “reality” romance, love dove!

Alaina February 14, 2011 at 7:09 pm

I love the little sayings in the Dove chocolates. :-)

Hope you had a fun evening!

christina February 14, 2011 at 7:26 pm

mmm chocolate! i love those dove messages. happy valentine’s day!

Nicole @ Of Cookies & Carrots February 14, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I adore Dove chocolate. I like it better than fancy expensive chocolate. SO I fully approve ;)

happy vday! :)

Dorry February 14, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Thanks for the shout out, Hillary! Today was a great day for chocolate. :)

Kate (What Kate is Cooking) February 14, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I think your rain is coming down here in the next few days! Hope that means you will get some sunshine again :)

kelsey February 15, 2011 at 6:27 pm

ahhh DOVE chocolate. we have like 90 bags of dove chocolate around our house (we are doing something with them as wedding favors) and i might have secretly busted into a bag yesterday. i mean, it was v-day, right?

just stumbled across your blog. LOVE IT. i’ll be back for sure : )

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail February 16, 2011 at 8:32 am

Cute post! Isn’t Dove dark chocolate the best!! Happy Heart Hunting!!

Maren February 16, 2011 at 9:15 am

I love the Dove chocolates, and I saw these at the grocery store this week. They’re so cute!

Natalie February 16, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I think that Dove dark chocolate may just be the best chocolate out there! And I’ve tried a lot of them :)

The reminder to love ourselves on Valentine’s day is a good one.

Gina February 18, 2011 at 6:19 am

I love Dove chocolates. Not only do I get to eat my favorite food, but I get to read inspiring quotes too :)

Chloe @ 321delish February 18, 2011 at 6:42 am

I have gotten into heated discussions with my boyfriend over the quality of Dove Dark Chocolate…it might not be fancy, but it hits the spot every time :)

If a little chocolate heart can make you smile, what else can you ask for!

Have a great day!

kate@ahealthypassion February 19, 2011 at 6:05 am

those little dark chocolate hearts are the best!