don’t lose hope.

by Hillary on March 5, 2012

It’s been a while, but Positive Mondays are more pertinent than ever these days.

My last semester of college is proving to be one of the most challenging yet,

and when I cross thoughts of anxious uncertainty

– ever other day –

I reassure myself with the hope that

the best is yet to come.

EmailFacebookPinterestTwitter

Caroline March 5, 2012 at 6:59 am

Ah I remember the uncertainty feeling so well. I let it consume me a little too much I think. If I could go back I’d embrace the uncertainty somehow!

Lauren March 5, 2012 at 8:26 am

I feel the same way…

How do you know when something is “right” or if it’s what you’re meant to do. Or reassure yourself with confidence to do what you want. :/

Heidi @ Idlehide March 5, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Thanks for this!

Lily March 5, 2012 at 6:57 pm

This is just what I needed. Thank you! Have an awesome week!

Anna March 6, 2012 at 5:08 am

Love this one. I agree about the stress of last semester at school. I just try to remind myself that I am on a good path and everything will happen for a reason. Thanks for the motivation and enjoy this last semester :)

Karla @ myhighonlife March 6, 2012 at 11:32 am

You’re not alone! Everyday I find myself contemplating different routes I want to take after graduation. But remember — everything will work out just as it’s supposed to. :)

Paige March 8, 2012 at 5:39 am

Great message! You’re almost to spring break right? :)

Hillary March 8, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Ahh, yes!! 1 more week…

Alyssa (wholefoodhappy) March 8, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Just keep reminding yourself of everything you are working for! I’m a junior dietetics major, and when things get rough for me (which happens a lot when you’re taking biochemistry), I think of how worth it all of this hard work will be after graduation.

kayla @ sheriff of the kitchen March 9, 2012 at 9:58 am

You got it! Almost done! That’s how I felt about my last quarter, but it will be done before you know it!

Baking Serendipity March 11, 2012 at 5:41 pm

My life is so full of uncertainty right now and I love this quote! Good luck finishing the semester :)

Lauren @ Fun, Fit and Fabulous! March 12, 2012 at 6:37 pm

I can remember being terrified my last semester of college. My husband had a job in Dallas, so I knew I had to go to the Big D, but I had no idea what kind of job I would find there. It ended up all working out, and I know it will for you too!!!

Courtney March 12, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I remember feeling the same way my last semester of college! I had no idea where I’d be working, where I’d be living after graduation, and where my friends would all be. But, everything happens for a reason, and 2 years later, I feel like I’m in the right place! Your positivity is contagious! Keep it up girl!

Becca @ Blueberry Smiles March 13, 2012 at 5:48 am

Love that quote and sheesh, I needed to hear it this week! Hang in there, taking it one day at a time always helps me through uncertainty like this…and yes, the best really is to come.

lindsay March 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm

irish car bomb? how does that go? do tell!

Hillary March 20, 2012 at 9:05 am

…a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream dropped in a glass of Guiness stout & Jameson Irish whiskey ;)