don’t lose hope.

It’s been a while, but Positive Mondays are more pertinent than ever these days.

My last semester of college is proving to be one of the most challenging yet,

and when I cross thoughts of anxious uncertainty

— ever other day —

I reassure myself with the hope that

the best is yet to come.

LIKE THIS POST?

Sign up to receive updates in your inbox.

Comments

1. says

Ah I remember the uncertainty feeling so well. I let it consume me a little too much I think. If I could go back I’d embrace the uncertainty somehow!

2. says

I feel the same way…

How do you know when something is “right” or if it’s what you’re meant to do. Or reassure yourself with confidence to do what you want. :/

3. says

Love this one. I agree about the stress of last semester at school. I just try to remind myself that I am on a good path and everything will happen for a reason. Thanks for the motivation and enjoy this last semester :)

4. says

Just keep reminding yourself of everything you are working for! I’m a junior dietetics major, and when things get rough for me (which happens a lot when you’re taking biochemistry), I think of how worth it all of this hard work will be after graduation.

5. says

I can remember being terrified my last semester of college. My husband had a job in Dallas, so I knew I had to go to the Big D, but I had no idea what kind of job I would find there. It ended up all working out, and I know it will for you too!!!

6. says

I remember feeling the same way my last semester of college! I had no idea where I’d be working, where I’d be living after graduation, and where my friends would all be. But, everything happens for a reason, and 2 years later, I feel like I’m in the right place! Your positivity is contagious! Keep it up girl!