November was a longgg (and difficult) month, but there was a lot of good stuff going on around here, too. Let’s recap on a few favorites! It’s best to look on the bright side.
- The blog celebrated its 3rd birthday!
- I said goodbye to my girls and reflected on my experience as a coach for Girls on the Run.
- I had a grateful Thanksgiving weekend with Grandma & Grandpa.
Running & CrossFit Training.
- I registered for the Jack Frost 10K and am loving my training schedule.
- I hosted a Healthy Holiday Challenge and encourage you to join in throughout the holiday season! #sweatdailyindulgeoften
- I fell deeper in love with CrossFit with a total of 18 WODs for the month and the motivation from a killer Winter WOD Playlist.
- We talked Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies, CrossFit cravings, healthy fall comfort food recipes, and Fresh Cranberry Pumpkin Bread – mmm!
Now I am totally ready (or not!?) for December to enjoy more of my favorite things…
What were the highlights of your November?