Woo! Week #3 with an official meal plan — going strong!
I can already tell that pre-planning (most) of my eats for the week has helped to reduce CrossFit cereal cravings and unnecessary snacking. The cutesy templates are simply a guide to what I will eat for the week, but I’ve been flexible switching recipes from one day to another.
You may notice the butternut squash recipe from last week is back again. It was the one recipe I procrastinated all week long, so it’s on deck for Tuesday night’s roommate dinner, mmm.
- Avocado & Edamame Salad - possibly served with quinoa for protein
- Butternut Squash & Black Bean Coconut Rice Bowl
- Lentil & Sweet Potato Salad
Wing It Ideas
- quinoa / spinach / coconut oil-roasted sweet tater / avocado bowl
- scrambled eggs / avocado / greens / cheese
- rice pasta with pesto & veggies
- Easy Peasy Creamy Peanut Butter
- hard-boiled eggs
- iced green tea
* * *
What recipes are you cooking up this week?