1. I am completely out of nut butter. How must I start my day?
2. I can’t keep up with my overflowing laundry basket now that I’m exercising regularly again. It doesn’t help that my new apartment has an itty bitty washer and six loads per week is the norm.
3. Yesterday – after I deadlifted 145 pounds and Rx’ed the WOD – I scolded myself for scrutinizing my body in spandex.
4. This weekend, I will get to be with ALL of my family for my grandpa’s memorial. I couldn’t be happier.
5. Banana Walnut Chocolate Cookie Cake is going to happen in my kitchen real soon. It will be joyous. Want to come over? I’ll make extra strong coffee, too.
6. My mother keeps me on my toes. After receiving not one, but two, emails from my mom written in her (much appreciated) “red pen”, I made a couple of changes to Weekend Things - one regarding a “PG-13″ reference, and the second, for a silly spelling slip. What would would I do without her?
7. Also happening this weekend… a Whole Foods excursion. I hope I can manage not to break the bank!
8. I’m okay with permanent blisters on my palms if it means I get to play at the box and sport toned arms this Spring.
What are ya’ll doing this weekend?
Favorite Whole Foods items?