1. How can it be June 11th!? As in, we’re almost halfway through the year? I guess I should check in with those 2013 aspirations soon…
2. I have a bottle of Bacardi in my freezer. Why? Well, raspberry mojitos were totally necessary last Saturday. $12 rum for mojitos all summer — deal.
3. In eight days, I’ll be eight times three — jolly gee! It doesn’t seem long ago that I turned 21 and ordered my first raspberry mojito… the rest was history (see #2).
4. Caprese pasta sounded like a great idea, until I confirmed – yet again – that fresh mozzarella just ain’t my thing.
5. I’m gym-less — gasp! No CrossFit box, no running… this looks scarier than it actually is, I promise. Injuries have the right of way.
6. I have a bag of stollen apricots in my freezer and one dozen more ripening on my counter. Sorry, I’m not sorry — an abandoned apricot tree can’t get past me and my boss. #eatlocal
7. I totally skipped May’s Tuesday Tidbits. Oh bother.
8. I kinda sorta maybe have a musical crush on Eli Young Band.
9. Breakfasts this week include Zucchini Almond Meal Muffins… and, by the way, I will never “be Paleo.”
It’s a busy week for me… hope to “see you” soon :)
* * *
How are you doing with your 2013 goals?
What’s your alcoholic beverage/cocktail of choice?
Favorite fresh apricot recipes?