Well, hello there!
Please excuse the late appearance today. I know it’s Workout Wednesday – and I’m particularly anxious to share a workout with you – but I’ve been a busy bee working “behind the scenes.” I’ve been giving the blog an early Fall facelift with the help of some of my favorite blends (blog + friends). There are a few more design tweaks/updates in the works, so stay tuned for those!
>> Nutrition Nut Updates
- new Contact Page — say hello!
- new Press Page & self-made Media Kit — very exited about this addition!
- revised About Me Page and photos — I was due for a new headshot.
& now, for a new Wednesday workout…
I was pretty excited when I noticed a new 12lb. medicine ball in our workout equipment repertoire. Thanks to the roommate, our “home gym” is growing!
What You’ll Need
- 1 medicine ball, 6-15lb.
- plie jump squats: hold medicine ball with both hands in the center of your chest
- cross-body chops
- uneven push-ups
- russian twists
- v-ups: hold medicine ball with both hands
- plie jump squats: to modify, eliminate the jump
- cross-body chops: perform 12 reps on each side (24 reps total)
- uneven push-ups: alternate between right and left arm (12 reps total) // to modify, perform on your knees
- russian twists: 1 rep = right and left
* * *
Do you have a favorite medicine ball exercise(s)?
How did you get sweaty this Workout Wednesday?