Don’t miss out! The Super Oats GIVEAWAY ends tomorrow. One lucky reader will win a load of LOVE (Grown Foods).
* * *
Guys! I don’t know what happened, but do you remember how I was resisting Fall’s arrival? Well, something switched and I am all about autumn now. Perhaps it’s the new brown riding boots that are on their way… who knows, but YES to pumpkin, big sweaters and dark jeans.
Fall doesn’t mean we can get lazy though. You still want toned, sleek arms and a flat tummy under all those cozy layers, don’t you? I know I do. Tag this 20-minute arms and abs routine onto a cardio day. This workout was built upon the philosophy of lighter weights + higher reps = long and lean.
What’ll You’ll Need
- 2 dumbbells, 5-10lb.
- front shoulder raises
- up/down planks (alternate arms)
- renegade rows (alternate arms)
- side plank dips
- spider push-ups
- chest press + glute bridge
- Use dumbbells for exercises 1, 3, 5, and 7
- No weights required for exercises 2, 4, 6, and 8 (use a dumbbell for the v-ups to make them more challenging)
Happy Workout Wednesday!
* * *
What is your favorite arm exercise? Ab exercise?