{P}inspired | Fall Edition

by Hillary on September 27, 2013

The Love Grown Foods Super Oats Giveaway winner has been announced. Check the original post to see if it’s you!

Happy (first Fall) Friday! Every Friday morning, my Bloglovin’ feed is typically full of Friday Favorite type posts. Iowa Girl Eats is notorious for her weekly round-up of mouth-watering eats and inspirational Pinterest discoveries.

I’m entirely in the autumn spirit today – dressed in my herringbone peacoat and warmed by a Starbucks soy latte – so I’ve decided to jump on the bandwagon and share my favorite finds from around the web.

{P}inspired | Fall Food & Fashion

FF11_600

Nutrition On-the-Go >> Pumpkin No-Bake Energy Bites

FF8

Weekend Wear >> Cozy Casual

FF9

Sip of Comfort >> Pumpkin Spice Drip Coffee

Have a wonderful weekend! xo

EmailFacebookPinterestTwitter

Heather Murphy September 27, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Love your Friday favorites! I love wearing turban headbands in the fall – and boots and leggings :)

Taylor @ Single-tracked Mind September 27, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Love that outfit! Definitely something I would wear. That salad and those cookies look amazing (and definitely cancel each other out :) )

Giselle@myhealthyhappyhome September 27, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Love these! I’m obsessed with Fall, so any new ideas I welcome with open arms! So jealous of your jacket and latte! While it’s beginning to cool down here, it’s not quite jacket weather… soon hopefully!

kylie @ immaeatthat September 27, 2013 at 9:38 pm

That butternut squash + arugula salad looks just perfect!! Maybe add some blue cheese and balsamic too and yessss!!

C. September 28, 2013 at 8:04 am

I love lists like this, too :) Just started my own “Monday Motivation” list to inspire myself as well. Have a great weekend!

Lauren September 28, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Love that outfit! I may need to add new fall boots to my birthday list next month (or gift them to myself!).

Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health September 29, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Those cookies need to get in my mouth immediately. It’s probably not good for me to be reading this right before bed. ;)

Love the ponytail, too, so classy!

Davida @ The Healthy Maven September 30, 2013 at 4:12 am

I’m feeling pinspired to finally start making some of my Pinterest recipes! But now I want all the ones you’ve pinned! Dilemma!