The first TT post debuted last February; here we are – February Fourteen – with ten more Tuesday tidbits…
1. Tonight is Bachelor night! I am always a week behind because I watch it via the Internet. I may have to try The Bachelor Workout during the show… knowing me though, I’ll probably sit on my rear end and eat gelato.
2. Speaking of gelatooo, you do not want to miss the high protein gelato giveaway!
3. Here’s something that is rather annoying: my jeans are all tight on my left leg… just the left leg! I’ve been noticing this the past few weeks and I don’t like it. The only sensible, and probable, answer I can come up with is that I have been favoring my injured right knee; by putting more of my bodyweight onto my left leg, I’ve developed more muscle mass. Let’s hope that is the story anyway.
4. Kauai countdown: 31 days! Holy guacamole. Tell me your tropical island to-dos!
6. Want to know my new favorite things about Tuesday mornings? What’s New Lululemon emails in my inbox. Don’t worry, I don’t purchase something new every Tuesday… but I am waiting for a Lulu package from the postman.
7. I have been drinking cocktails every day… twice a day. Apple cider vinegar “cocktails” — gotcha! With my lunch and dinner, I sip on 8 ounces of cold water with 1/2-1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar. Check out this post from Brittany about the health benefits of ACV.
8. I am craving creamy avocado pasta in a major way. Today I bought a huge *ss Bacon avocado (I swear!) at the natural food store. I must get out my food processor stat.
9. In school this week, we are learning all about raw foods and entrepreneurship/financial goals – diverse, huh? (I promise I’ll write an IIN update soon…)
10. I must replenish my beloved Costco-sized bag of organic, USA-grown frozen blueberries ASAP. My morning oatmeal just isn’t the same without that antioxidant bang.