Currently {February ’14}

by Hillary on February 20, 2014

Currently…

reading positive body talk – Robyn is a wise chick.

planking like mad – 30 minutes total so far this week!

debloating with the 21-Day Sugar Detox.

craving sweet potato quinoa patties.

shopping for ALL the island apparel.

sneaking some white meat {chicken + turkey}.

pressing the snooze button every.single.morning.

listening to Love Me Again {John Newman} and Cop Car {Keith Urban}.

drooling over muffins, all muffins – it’s National Muffin Day!

feeling unmotivated.

enjoying quick FitSugar workouts.

let

What are you reading, listening to, and enjoying?

Past Posts >>

Ashley February 20, 2014 at 9:33 am

I’ve been doing a lot of planks lately, too! Have you done up-down planks? They are killer!

Hillary February 20, 2014 at 9:47 am

Yes, I love ‘em!

Elizabeth {Positively Healthy} February 20, 2014 at 9:42 am

I have been doing planks like crazy as well! Bathing suit season is just around the corner! :)

Caroline February 20, 2014 at 9:52 am

I’m really loving Cop Car, too! It’s different and catchy. Sorry you’re feeling unmotivated. I was doing really good this week until today and now I’m dragging a little. I think it’s because I know I have a long day ahead of me!

Lauren February 20, 2014 at 10:25 am

Love that quote! I’ve been loving side planks in yoga lately – love a side plank tree variation.

Julianna @ Julianna Bananna February 20, 2014 at 10:39 am

also loved that blog post by robyn! and also have been hitting the snooze quite often lately ;)

Kaitlyn @ Wanderlust Kait February 20, 2014 at 11:20 am

I’ve been listening to so much Ed Sheeran lately!! Even when I’m running which is weird because I usually like faster music. But I just can’t get enough!

Fiona February 20, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Oh my god, I’m OBSESSED with Cop Car right now! And John Newman, great gym beats!

jen February 20, 2014 at 7:41 pm

1) i’m writing a book on planks. i feel you girl.
2) i need that sugar detox.
3) love that song “love me again”

Megan @ The Skinny-Life February 21, 2014 at 9:59 am

I need the sugar detox. It’s become too regular in my diet. I need to eat more real food instead of picking up the goodies. I love planks. They really do work!

Robyn @thereallife_RD February 22, 2014 at 5:53 am

thanks for sharing pretty lady! :)

loooving planks lately, too; there are a few “8 minute plank workouts” I’ve been doing, and they work up a sweat! happy weekend!

Cassie February 24, 2014 at 6:53 am

I’m reading the Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben – it’s amazing. I feel like it’s already changing my life. And been listening to a ton of Vance Joy, it’s so chill!