Once again, I’m coming to ya fashionably late with what should have been a Workout Wednesday post.
Nonetheless, this workout is as good for you today as it would have been yesterday.
It’s rather apparent that I’m crushing on Tabatas. They are effective, plain and simple. If you don’t believe me, try this 32-minute workout… and please tell me if you are not soaked in sweat by those final high knees.
Tabatas are tough enough on their own; but, when you add in plyometric movements, you are really in for a challenge.
This workout requires little space (can be done in your living room!) and minimal equipment. It’s definitely leg-heavy, but you will get a full-body workout no doubt.
<< pin me >>
What You’ll Need
- 1 set of dumbbells
- interval timer — I use this Tabata Timer app on my phone
dumbbell exercises >>
bodyweight exercises >>
- Exercises in blue use 1 or 2 dumbbells.
- Exercises in white are bodyweight exercises.
- I preformed the burpees sans push-up and the plyo push-ups on my knees.
- 11 Must-Try Tabata Moves
- 20-Minute Bodyweight Tabata Workout
- Fat-Blasting Full-Body Tabata Workout
- Tabata Circuit Workout
* * *
Plyometric exercises – yay or nay?
Any favorite workouts to share from the week?