Golly gee! It’s been forever since I’ve posted a Wednesday Workout. It’s due time that I share a new home-friendly, quick, metabolism-boosting workout… wouldn’t ya say?
This one should only take about 20 minutes, so feel free to tag it onto some cardio (hello, HIIT workouts!) or another strength set.
You only need a chair, a set of dumbbells, and a very small amount of space (suitable for apartments and dorm rooms).
<< pin me >>
What You’ll Need
- 1 set of dumbbells, 8-15lb.
- 1 chair, step, or plyo box
- weighted step-up
- reverse lunge + bicep curl
- v-up (hold 1 dumbbell with both hands)
- push-up + renegade row
- If you’re really ambitious, chip away at one more round!
<< Check out the Workouts Page for more dumbbell workouts! >>
Do you have a favorite “chipper” workout?