Hey guys! Long time “no see.”
Blogging and exercise shared something in common last week… there wasn’t a whole lot of it over here. I’m on Day 9-ish of hacking up a lung. In other words, I’ve had the most unflattering, flem-filled cough for over a week.
I am still using all my might and every core muscle to cough up the last of this spring gunk, but I’m motivated for a new week to move and write and do… and
Today’s workout was just what I needed:
- 20-minute run before the storm (literally rain, thunder and lightning… and it will be 100F by week’s end)
- Bikini Shape-Up Circuit via FitSugar (subbed dumbbell swings for heavier kettlebell swings)
- my own chipper:
40 KB swings @ 25lb.
30 mountain climbers
10 running flights of stairs
Workouts | Week of May 12
Monday – Rest Day
Thursday – Rest Day (sick)
Saturday – 20 minute run
Sunday – 45 minute walk
On My Fitness Mind
- I need heavier dumbbells.
- I really really miss the treadmill.
- I wish Lulu would come out with a cute duffel bag soon.
- I should stop procrastinating buying new running shoes.
- When will I be ready to sign up for a running race?
- I should learn how to pump air into my bike tires.
- I want abs like Aubrey’s.
- Walks are so good for the soul.
What’s on your fitness mind?
Fingers are crossed for more push-ups and posting this week! See ya soon…