It’s Tuesday, let’s talk!
1. I am really looking forward to having an exclusive mother-daughter weekend in a few days to kick-off August. I’m hoping to check off one of my summer bucket list items then: make homemade ice cream!
2. Speaking of my 2014 SBL – since Little Blue is “getting pampered” in the auto shop – I am checking off item #1 because biking is my mode of transportation for the week.
3. Big news: I am officially certified to start coaching real clients. Say what? At the 25 week mark, we get a “mid-way cert” to permit us to begin coaching if we so desire.
4. I am kind of failing at training for this 10K run next Sunday. Good thing I’m not taking it seriously. I am more so looking forward to the big breakfast that follows any race.
5. I really need to quit my kitchen laziness by whipping up a triple batch of Roasted Garlic Kale Hummus; I’ve gotta stop buying Trader Joe’s organic hummus every.single.week.
6. Please tell me I’m not the only woman that watched three hours of reality TV last night. #Bachelorettefinaleproblems #roommatebonding
7. Since I knew #6 was in the plans for Monday night, I made sure to fit in a jello-leg workout beforehand: 10 plyo strength tabatas + 30 sets of stairs.
8. In other workout news, the image of my Bell & Burpee Pyramid Workout was driving me nuts, so I designed a new one. Original to the trash. The workout though — it didn’t change, and it is killer. Three moves, one full-body workout.
9. Yes, I think this Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread should happen in my kitchen stat, subbing healthier coconut oil and almond milk.
- Tuesday Tidbits | June 2014
- Tuesday Tidbits | April 2014
- Tuesday Tidbits | February 2014
- Tuesday Tidbits | January 2014