I could have titled this as another Tuesday Tidbits, but I’m in a good mood, so why not put it out there?
1. Today is the first day of autumn! Hooray – happy Fall, friends! I hope you’re embracing the change of the seasons.
2. Today began with smoky grey skies, but the bright blue broke out right before my hot, sweaty run.
3. I am still ridiculously sore from Sunday’s play date at the WREC – always a good thing.
4. Health Coaching is going well!
**If you’re interested in a complimentary initial Health History consultation, please email me. I’d love to hear from you!**
5. I can’t wait to make this healthy pumpkin bread into muffins this weekend. Summer + Fall in one recipe.
6. P and I are celebrating 3 (and then some) years together at the Jason Aldean concert this Sunday – can.not.wait!
7. The mailman delivered good things today!
8. I am grateful for my partnership with PopSugar Select.
9. I am excited to send out the second Nutrition Nut email newsletter this Friday. Sign up here if you haven’t already.
10. Cookie baking season is upon us! Ahem, Pumpkin Molasses Cookies.