Good mornin’! I hope ya’ll are having a great start to this short, holiday week.
Short weeks are always okay by me, but I tend to get stressed out easier: too much to do in too little time… like why am I waiting until tonight to shop for my Thanksgiving recipes!? Oh boy!
I’ve got another Day in Life post for you today. If you missed the first one, you can find it here on Sarah’s blog, Making Thyme for Health.
Day in the Life | November 24, 2014
6:00am // First alarm goes off. Alarms go off in 15-minute intervals for the next hour, but I ignore them all because I am convinced it’s Sunday and I get to sleep in. Wrong!
7:00am // Bounce out of bed!
- Put away dishes while drinking iced coffee and making breakfast
- Eat said breakfast [toast with PB, banana, cinnamon + honey] while “checking in” on the computer
- Make myself presentable for the day while putting on my coziest attire: vest/mittens/knitted headband
8:00am – 12:00pm // Work
- 10:00am // Snack: 3 small satsumas
12:00 – 1:00pm // Lunch Break
- Drive downtown to the post office to pick up holiday postage stamps
- Head home to whip up lunch while simultaneously scheduling an appointment over the phone
- Devour a Dark Chocolate Hemp Cashew Butter Cup (I made another batch!)
sending + receiving holiday cards is one of my favorite parts about the season!
TJ’s low-sodium organic tomato soup + avocado // Dave’s Killer Bread [thin-sliced] + organic white cheddar + kale
1:00 – 5:00pm // Work
- 2:30pm // Snack: 1/2 banana in a leftover PB jar with golden raisins and cinnamon + chia seeds
- 2:45-3:00pm // Walk around the HOP Field – yay, blue sky!
5:15 – 6:00pm // Workout: foam roll + warm-up + 400 Reps 4 Time (didn’t time myself)
6:00 – 7:00pm // Run (not literally) to the grocery store + cook dinner
7:00pm // Eat dinner: miso tofu with broccoli and peas – still trying to perfect this Nutrition Nut original recipe…
8:00pm // Shower
8:30pm // Take my final IIN exam – passed with a score of 100%!
9:30-9:45pm // Talk to P
9:45pm // Wrap up writing this post
- Fiddle around online while listening to Eli Young Band via Spotify
10:00pm // Start getting ready for bed (or rather, diving into my flannel sheets!)