Don’t miss it: Urban Remedy Greens Galore Giveaway!
You know what I am excited about…? Daylight Savings! Yes, I know: we “lose one hour of sleep”, but for an extra hour of daylight – it’s worth it.
This also means that spring is right around the corner. Unfortunately (environmentally speaking), Northern California has been experiencing a premature spring, so I am not desperately wishing for the snow to melt like my fellow Bostonian bloggers; regardless, I am anxious for the farmer’s market to burst with produce, flowers to bloom, and leaves to clothe the naked trees.
As a clean freak, I also take spring cleaning quite seriously. Let’s be honest, I “spring clean” almost every quarter of the year, but now is the designated season to do so.
Spring cleaning can mean more to some than ridding their closet of 11 year old sweaters and their sock drawer of singles.
When I think of spring cleaning, I look at my life as a whole – I look at overall wellbeing: what can go, and what can be of abundance.
For me, spring cleaning looks like:
>> more water + dandelion/”detox” tea
>> more walking + fresh air
>> more greens + more greens!
>> light, raw, fresh foods
>> less added sugar
>> organized work spaces, free of clutter
>> more “play time”
>> less stress
1:1 Health Coaching
If winter has gotten the best of your healthful intentions, and you’d like support in sprucing up your life this spring, I encourage you to schedule a complimentary initial health consultation with me. During this free 50-minute session (by phone or in-person), we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals to feel refreshed and renewed this spring… and all year long.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will:
– set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
– work to achieve and maintain your natural weight through intuitive eating
– understand and reduce your cravings
– increase your energy levels
– feel great in your body!
– learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
– improve your personal relationships
– discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes:
– one complimentary initial consultation
– two 50-minute coaching sessions per month
– email support between sessions
– recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
– coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
– simple yet informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
– access to my free email newsletter
– my personal commitment to your health and success
Head over to my new website to learn about my individualized one-on-one Health Coaching services.
Let’s not wait ’til spring arrives to start cleaning. Email me to schedule your free consultation. I would love to chat with you!