You’ve probably caught on by now that I have a major crush on Beautycounter products. I’ve been using Beautycounter products for over a year and a half, and while I do use other safer brands, I continually come back to Beautycounter because I can trust that they are significantly safer than any other skincare and makeup products on the market and the results are amazing without using 1,500 questionable or potentially harmful ingredients. If you want to learn a little bit more about my why behind Beautycounter, check out this post: My Skin Story + Why Beautycounter.
Essentially, for me (and probably you too), I emphasize my focus on eating wholesome, nutritious foods, exercising consistently, and minimizing stress… so why would I slather potentially harmful ingredients on my skin to be absorbed into our bloodstream? Considering the safety of my personal care products just makes sense. It fits in line with my lifestyle, and once I began to learn about the unregulated beauty industry, I wanted to be part of the mission of getting safer products into the hands of everyone.
If you’ve been curious to try Beautycounter (or already love it and want to stock up on your favorites), definitely take advantage of this % off sale (they’re rare!). If you’re like me, switching to safer personal care products didn’t happen overnight. Even if you start with one item (your body lotion, shampoo, or face wash) and make a slow transition, it’s a step in the right direction. #switchtosafer
WHAT: 15% off side-wide
WHEN: August 6 – August 12, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULD SHOP:
- Beautycounter doesn’t do sales like this often (usually once or twice a year), so if you’ve been curious to try the products or want to stock up on your staples, you won’t want to miss this.
- If you’ve been thinking about trying Beautycounter, this is the perfect time to do it. If you’re already hooked, stock up!
- Amazing return policy! 60 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
EXCLUSIONS: Sets and collections (which are already discounted, so they don’t discount those further) and the new Countertime line.
Shop the Sale: beautycounter.com/hillaryparker
What to get? These are some of my favorites!
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel (magic in a jar!)
- Countercontrol Clear Pore Cleanser
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion
- Compostable Face Wipes (a must-have!)
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer (daily SPF!)
- Balancing Charcoal Mask
- Brow Pencil
- Lip Gloss (Peony and Rosewood are my go-tos!)
- Counterman Daily Exfoliating Cleanser + Smoothing Shave Cream (Nick loves these)
Need help selecting products?
If you’re not sure what products would be best for your skin type, fill out this quick questionnaire and I’ll send you an email with personalized recommendations.
Keep in mind that Beautycounter has a 60 day return policy. I have full confidence you will love what you get, but if you don’t for any reason, you can return products for a full refund.
Cheers to safer skincare & amazing summer sales!