I’ve been enjoying a low-key Saturday – quiet house, soothing rain, and having nothing to do but STUDY.
After the review, I headed over to the gym (finally feel healthy enough to exercise!). I worked up quite the sweat:
- 30 minutes Elliptical w/ Food Network
- 15 minutes running around indoor track
- jump rope x 150
- 40 squats @ 20 lbs.
- + a few upper body exercises
Total: 1 hour
I came home very hungry, so I immediately fixed lunch breakfast #2:
- whole wheat toast with new flax PB
- plain nonfat Greek yogurt with Raisin Bran, 1/2 pear & honey
Next up: procrastination photos…
One of the many reasons I l.o.v.e. Trader Joe’s: they have the prettiest packaging. I love opening up my cupboards and fridge to products that scream: healthy, simple, “clean”. Weird? …maybe a little : )
What are ya’ll up to on this rainy/snowy day?