I bought three dark chocolate bars at Trader Joe’s yesterday. Three. After lunch today, two remained.
During my weekly [I kid not] Thursday trip to Target today, where I happened to stroll down the “chocolate aisle”, a new bar fell into my basket. It just fell right off the shelf, I tell you.
By the amount of chocolate I consume, I would have no problem finding a Golden Ticket to the Willy Wonka Factory. Oh, wouldn’t that be fun! I may eat my body weight in chocolate ev-er-y day, but I have no problem overdosing on my vegetables too.
fresh arugula. roasted butternut + red onion. green apple. honey chevre. balsamic.
- Tonight is the kick-off to Halloween Weekend 2010 [we make it a proper noun around here], and I don’t have a costume put together. Well, I do have an apron and several strands of pearls… Who am I kidding? That’s my normal attire.
- I may have gulped down an iced latte while blasting the AC in my car today… wearing my down vest, as it was raining.
- I didn’t run today… unless you count running inside Fleet Feet testing out the Nike Frees Run. UH-mazing!
- I’ve been listening to the Speak Now album on repeat since its release Monday. T.Swift rocks my socks.
- It looks like Martha Stewart and Kara Gouchers’ closets exploded all over my bedroom floor.
Gotta go clean up the spill…