1. I match my dishes to my food.
2. I eat at least 1 type of nut ev-er-y day. Not intentionally.
3. Steel cut oats are my favorite!
1 c. water
1/3 c. steel cut oats
1/2 T ground flax
1/2 T pecans
almond butter w/ roasted flax, ~1/2 T
1 tsp. pure maple drizzle
4. I’ve learned more about professional baseball in the past week than I have ever wanted to know. Seeing as I am a NorCal native… Go Giants!?
5. As stoked as I am about it being November, I absolutely despise the earlier sunsets. Artificial lighting drives me nutty!
6. I don’t know what is to blame for my awful photos as of late… my lack of photography knowledge/skills, or my point + shoot of almost 4 years =/
7. I opened another bar of dark chocolate this evening [after eating my veggies].
I’ve had this bar before, but somehow had forgotten how incredible it is!
8. Windows Live Writer photo effects are fun!
9. I’ve yet to shower from my afternoon run – what’s new!
45 min. outdoor run – yay for sun!
10 min. StairMaster
strength training – planks + push-ups… triceps + biceps… squats + stretching
10. A microwaved sweet potato piled w. organic baked beans is an exciting dinner to me. It’s the little things.
True Life: It’s ummm… NOVEMBER!