1. I just finsihed a bowl of Haagen Dazs Five coffee ice cream with my mom’s homemade hot fudge and chopped roasted almonds.
2. I am now sipping a cup of Skin Detox tea – oxymoron?
3. I feel guilty that I have not posted the sequel to My Serious Sugar Struggle. I’m waiting until I talk to my doctor about my blood test results before I proceed to Step II. Until then, chocolate is still my friend [see #1].
4. My training plan for my 4th half-marathon – squeal! – began today. Oh, but I didn’t run… or exercise at all for that matter. Fail.
5. Yesterday wasn’t exactly full of rainbows and butterflies, but today I learned that there is nothing retail therapy can’t fix [I kid]. Hello, cute new undies and black flats!
6. I’m about to go slather on a deep sea facial mask and read another chapter of Real Food.
7. I want nothing more than to be a kid again.
Yours truly [the wee blonde on the left],