Good, jolly ol’ morning!
Why so chip this Saturday, you might ask?
1. The sky is blue and there are little yellow suns starring at me on my iGoogle homepage.
2. I just devoured 2 monstrous multigrain pancakes a la banana, toasted pecans and coconut.
3. I can not stop laughing about the epicness that was last night.
My mind’s a little scattered at the moment, thus I have the most random things to say:
1. Super Bowl Weekend. Are you watching the big game? I know zero about football. Ask me what a touch down is and I doubt I could tell you. I do know that the Green Bay Packers are playing tomorrow. Chico is decked out in green & gold in support of their local quarterback. Yes, Aaron Rodgers is a Chico native. I may have made pumpkin waffles for his little brother once.
2. On the subject of celebs and television… Miss Shawntel [a.k.a. funeral home girl] from The Bachelor is also from Chico, and her dad’s a professor at the university I attend? Small world!
3. Enough celebricizing already. I’ll leave that to Skinny Runner. Speaking of running, Thursday I had an unexpected long and excellent treadmill run. Maybe you’ll want to give it a try.
- 10 minutes @ 7.4mph
- 10 minutes @ 7.6mph
- 10 minutes @ 7.8mph
- 10 minutes @ 8.0mph
- 20 minutes alternating 7.2 & 8.2 every 2 minutes
Total: 60 minutes / 7.83 miles + 0.5 mi. indoor track warm-up
4. Lastly, I finally spoke to my doctor about my blood test results and will be sharing the truth behind my serious sugar struggle with y’all very soon.
* * *
Well, that was surely random. But ya know what? Life is a lot more FUN that way. I’ve gotta clean up my pancake production line in the kitchen and then organize my life/put my weekend to-do list in order – oh, the irony!