Wahoo, it’s sort of Friday! My weekends technically start at 3:15pm on Thursdays; though, tomorrow I have to be at the library by 8:00am for a group meeting – icky.
Week 5 is a busy one!
What are you up to this snowy weekend?
- running my LAST long run.
- hoping to make a batch of these. Cookies make for excellent running fuel, wouldn’t you agree?
- planning to put together my race day playlist. I’d love looove for you to send me your favorite running jams – tweet me, leave a comment, send me a CD in the mail ;)
- attending another training for my internship, reporting on a journalism conference, getting info together for the WREC health fair [Monday!], designing an entire 2-day program for at-risk adolescents that will also be presented Monday
- … and possibly restocking my fridge with a couple fizzy kombuchas to energize me through all of the work + play.
Boy, oh boy!
Take it E-zee!