Can someone riddle me this… how is Thanksgiving ONE week away!? Crazy talk.
Anyway, earlier this season I posted a pumpkin recipe round-up of a few favorite recipes.
Well, what about all those of the non-pumpkin variety? They’re good too!
I noticed (from the granola giveaway) that there are some new Nutrition Nut readers, so below are comforting, and mostly healthy, fall recipes that you may have missed.
- Butternut Squash Harvest Loaves (oh, hey ancient blog post!)
- Maple Molasses Granola
- Spiced Apple Buttermilk Pancakes
- Balsamic Lentils with Maple Cinnamon Roasted Vegetables
- Quinoa Butternut Squash Kale Salad
- Roasted Root Vegetable Wheatberry Salad
Quote of the Day
“I’ve come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.” – Audre Lorde