February flew by! Won’t you agree? It amazes me that losing just a couple of days off the end of a month can make such a noticeable difference. I believe beginning the month with a fresh attitude towards fitness set a more positive tone for the following weeks. There were many happy things to be thankful for.
Compared to January, February was a successful month in terms of increased exercise and high-quality eats. The following are some favorites from February.
- 10 Ways to a Fitter February
- Stay tuned for a Fitter in February recap…
- 10-minute Plank & Push-up Workout
- Love Your Bod WOD
- Becoming addicted to meal planning:
- Listing my top 10 favorite foods and learning yours
- Reflecting on what healthy eating is to me
- Adapting a past pancake recipe into a new Sunday staple: Almond Butter Banana Coconut Pancakes
- Reconnecting with PB via a 1-ingredient recipe: Easy Peasy Creamy Peanut Butter
- Spending $4.99 on a pint of raspberries for healthy, decadent, g-free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
There’s a lot more I could say about February, but March is going to arrive any minute, so that is enough gossip for now.
Chat soon, friends!
* * *
Please share your February favorites!