2. I am finally using a RSS feed to read my favorite blogs. You can do the same and follow Nutrition Nut to stay updated… please do :)
3. I am currently shopping for plane tickets to go somewhere this fall.
4. Summer Saturday mornings, you can find me at one place, and one place only. The farmer’s market is my religion.
5. This easy homemade peanut sauce is my savior for bland tofu and veggies. I’ve made it countless times… you should too!
6. I’m surviving the gym-less life. I hope you’ve enjoyed the workouts I’ve posted just as much as I’ve enjoyed creating them. This past weekend, I finally got around to filling my birthday sandbag with 36.6lbs. of sand. My bootay hasn’t felt this sore in months!
7. Miss Lee is such an inspiration to me. Her drive to follow her dreams is infectious; I hope to catch the bug soon.
8. So far, no sunburns. I’m quite amazed.
9. I had my first BBQ-ing experience over the 4th of July weekend: grilled pizza and peaches (with vanilla ice cream and honey). Surprisingly, nothing caught on fire.
10. Starbucks customers: promise me you’ll order coffee brewed with the Clover machine. I’ve ordered both decaf and regular (iced) coffee, and it makes a world of difference — smooth, sweet, and not bitter in the slightest.
Hope July is treating you well, friends!