At the beginning of the year, I was on a roll with weekly meal plans. I was completely inspired and enjoyed posting the recipes I had on deck for the week. I’m not sure what happened, but I haven’t shared my weekly eats with you all since March 17th!
I’m back today with a flexible meal plan; it’s all about the kale this week…
Damn, that salad was g-o-o-d, good!
Yesterday’s farmer’s market jackpot.
- Chopped Kale Salad with Edamame, Carrot & Avocado
- Veggie & Brown Rice Stir-fry with Peanut Sauce
- Zucchini “Pasta” with Kale Pesto
- Coconut Kale Smoothies
- Greek Yogurt with Farmer’s Market Fruit
- Avocado & Egg Toast
- Watermelon Mint Feta Salad
Eat your greens & have a great week!
* * *
What recipes are you cooking up this week?
Do you shop at a farmer’s market regularly?