Don’t miss your chance to win a delightfully comfy Go Long Crew from Albion Fit. GIVEAWAY ends tomorrow, 11/21.
* * *
Who says you need a full hour for an effective, metabolism-boosting workout? Not I!
Today’s workout is, once again, inspired from my favorite workout bud and personal trainer boyfriend. A “3-minute hour” is a set of three different exercises executed for one minute each without rest in between. A demanding three-minute order that feels like one hour gives it said name.
I constructed a full-body workoutwith three pieces of equipment that you may have at home, or could certainly find in your gym. With no rest between exercises, and only 1.5-2 minutes of rest between sets, you satisfy your cardiovascular system while toning sleek, toned muscles.
What You’ll Need
- 1 kettlebell
- 1 medicine ball
- 1 pair of dumbbells
- 1 interval timer – I download the free Seconds interval timer onto my iPhone (it rocks!)
- mountain climbers
- kettlebell figure 8 + hold
- kettlebell around the world
- med ball thrusters: squat + overhead press holding ball with both hands
- med ball uneven push-ups
If you have questions about exercises not listed, please ask!
Notes + Instructions
- Perform each exercise for one minute. Complete all three exercises in the set without resting in between. Upon completion of the third exercise, rest 1.5-2 minutes before moving on to the next set; move through the workout starting at Set 1 and finishing with Set 5.
- I performed the push-ups and medicine ball uneven push-ups on my knees — shhh!
Happy Workout Wednesday!
* * *
If you only had 15-20 minutes to exercise, what would you do?