Be sure to enter the Cooking Up A Business GIVEAWAY for your chance to win goodies from Love Grown Foods, Evol Foods, and Justin’s!
* * *
First of all, happy December! I am not sure how we landed on the last month of the year already, but here we are — two days down, 29 to go!
Before I get wrapped up (pun intended) in the holiday festivities, I want to recap a few of my favorites from November 2013. My calendar was calmer compared to October and, coincidentally, it was a quieter month on the blog; but, it was still 30 days to be grateful for nonetheless.
Today’s favorites post is short and sweet; December is a waitin’ on me!
- Dirty Thirty Workout
- 3-Minute Power Hour Workout
- Super Legs Workout
- Motivational Tips for Home Workouts
- Banana Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Bars — November was Nat’l Peanut Butter Lover’s Month
- Cinnamon Sugar Peanut Butter Cookies — to.die.for.delicious
- Cranberry Orange Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash — quick and healthy week night meal
Note: the muffins seen above are Gina’s GF pumpkin chocolate chip muffins — nom nom!
- Exciting Announcement — I am going back to school come January!
- The blog turned four! — highlights from year #4
- Just the Two of Us — the boy and I saw Zac Brown Band in concert, ate sushi, and more…
- 5 Tips for a Healthier 9-5 — make your office job health-friendly
* * *
What were your own November favorites?
What is on deck for December?