1. I recently found myself dancing around my living room to this jam in the midst of a workout.
2. Monday night involved “emergency baking.” No recipe and hardly any measuring resulted in delicious almond meal cookies (similar to these).
3. I need a Target intervention — five visits in one week is a little much, wouldn’t you say? It is just too convenient living less than a mile away. Target is my happy place.
4. An article of mine was featured on the Anytime Fitness blog last Friday.
5. Tropical vacations are on the horizon in early 2014!
6. I am on a hot chocolate kick. Maybe the 20F temperatures has something to do with it.
7. This indulgence is so happening Christmas Eve.
8. Dear Santa: All I want for Christmas is Aubrey’s puppy ;)
9. It’s never too cold for ice cream. Peppermint Bark Haagen Dazs — go find some!
10. The boy and I are off to the coast in T-14 days for a dose of holiday family time and Redwood trees.