Here we go… Tuesday Tidbits, Round 12.
1. A huge shipment from Pressed Juicery is in route to my door, so feel free to stop by during happy hour this week for a kale cocktail.
2. If you haven’t already, enter to win my $50 Albion Fit Giveaway! Albion has all the goods to brighten up your spring workout wardrobe.
3. Did you hear that I ran 8.5 miles on Saturday!? I still can’t believe it. I think it has been close to a year and half since I’ve ran said distance. Although I’ve surpassed one of my April Intentions, I do hope to accomplish one to two more long runs this month.
4. With plans of increased running, I am in the market for a new pair of sneaks. Anyone have any input on the Mizuno Wave Rider 17?
5. Bad news… my cold cereal for dinner habit has struck again. As a Love Blogger, problems like this exist when you get a “love drop” of Power O’s, Love Grown Food’s newest product (which, by the way, gets two thumbs up).
6. My journey to become a certified holistic health coach is zooming by. The pace of my work load is picking up slightly, but I feel more inspired by IIN’s program with each new module that I open.
7. I get excited when P tells me he bought kombucha at Whole Foods. (It’s the little things.) If you haven’t caught onto the kombucha craze, read up >> Probiotics 101.
9. I recently made a pot of coconut curry carrot soup with carrots from my company’s estate garden. Six ingredients. Devoured it.