Have you seen this survey roaming around your favorite blogs? This is what we call lazy blogging or a TMI post. Either way, this is how we’re doing Nutrition Nut today. If you’re a newer reader (welcome!), you might learn a thing or two – or twenty – about moi.
<< 20 Questions >>
1. What brings you the most joy? a really tough workout or run // phone conversations with my Grandma // quality time with my mom // hugs
2. What are your vices? ice cream // The Bachelor(ette) // Lululemon
4. Do you have a secret talent? Hmmm… not that I can think of. I was a competitive tap dancer.
5. What is your greatest indulgence? self-care (i.e. monthly pedicures) // travel
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? living alone
7. What makes you laugh? my family & P
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I’ve been in 3 TV commercials.
9. What is on your bucket list? Europe & publish a book
10. What is on your feet right now? black crochet Toms
11. How did you make your first dollar? lemonade stands in the summer – my neighbor and I made bank!
12. What superstition do you believe in? I don’t think I am all that superstitious… but I’m not sure I’d fly on Friday the 13th.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Unfortunately, my 2 pairs of Danskos (to work) & I wear my Anthropologie and Gap vests all fall/winter.
14. What is the best gift you have ever received? my college education // family trips to Alaska & Hawaii
15. What is on your liquor shelf? I don’t have a designated liquor shelf. In the summer, you can usually find a bottle of rum in my freezer for raspberry mojitos.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? toaster // my pink KitchenAid mixer // fruit bowl (bananas!) // glass jars filled with oats
17. What would you never leave home without? iPhone
18. What movie has the greatest ending? I’m not a movie gal. Any chick flick ending — predictable and sweet.
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
* * *
Do you have a secret talent?
What is your greatest indulgence?
What is the best gift you have ever received?