Hi again! Twice in one day, I know. I just couldn’t wait until Workout Wednesday to share this workout with you.
I was cooped up inside my apartment on Sunday due to the rain (which was wonderful on one hand because we need all the rain), but I was itching to get outside and move. Plan B: an indoor workout, Nutrition Nut style.
I started with the No Euipment Plyo Workout to get my heart rate soaring (!), and then I created a quick blitz of a dumbbell workout. You can do this one in a small amount of space (i.e. your dorm room or living room) with one set of dumbbells (two if you want to vary the weight).
This short routine incorporates moves that target the lower body, upper body, and core; so it’s essentially a full-body workout. If you’re feeling it, repeat the entire workout!
What You’ll Need
- set of dumbbells – I used a lighter and heavier pair (10 and 15lbs.)
- yoga mat – optional
most, if not all, of these exercises have been spotted on Nutrition Nut before
- glute bridges – I use a 15lb. dumbbell
- snatches – I use a 15lb. dumbbell; 15 each arm
- deadlifts – I use 15lb. dumbbells
- front shoulder raises – I use 10lb. dumbbells
- squats – I use both 15lb. dumbbells
- chest press – I use 15lb. dumbbells
- russian twists – I use a 15lb. dumbbell
- bicep curls – I use 15lb. dumbbells
- lunges – I use both 15lb. dumbbells
- v-ups – I use a 10lb. dumbbell
Want a heavier challenge? Try this sandbag + kettlebell Dirty 30 Workout.