Alright, 2016… don’t be too offended, but I’m not overwhelmed with sadness to see you go. You were one heck of a challenging year. For that reason, I didn’t have the mental energy to show up to this space often. But, nevertheless, I dug up a few pieces of the good stuff.
Nutrition Nut on the Run | 2016 Highlights
Most Exciting Post | A Surprise-Filled Weekend in D.C.
Most Vulnerable Post | I am not my story.
Most Procrastinated Posts | I finished the travel post series from our mother-daughter European adventure.
- Europe Diary 2015 // Stockholm, Sweden (The End!)
- Europe Diary 2015 // Switzerland (Part 2)
- Europe Diary 2015 // Switzerland (Part 1)
- Europe Diary 2015 // Cinque Terre, Italy (Part 2)
- Europe Diary 2015 // Cinque Terre, Italy (Part 1)
- Europe Diary 2015 // The Calanques (Marseille, France)
- Europe Diary 2015 // Aix-en-Provence, France
- Europe Diary 2015 // Paris, Day 3
- Europe Diary 2015 // Paris, Day 2
- Europe Diary 2015 // Paris, Day 1
- Paris // Where We Stayed
Nutrition Nut Recipes of 2016 | 5 of which contain dark chocolate – go figure!
- Dark Chocolate Almond Bark with Coconut & Ginger
- Chocolate Almond Butter Cup Smoothie
- Detox Kale Salad with Lemon Avocado Dressing
- Dark Chocolate Matcha Truffles
- Gluten-Free Hemp Banana Bread Muffins
- Maple Chili Roasted Butternut Squash
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Almond Butter Cups
- Grain-Free Apple Pumpkin Muffins
I could not be more ready for a fresh, new year. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and joy-filled 2017! xo