- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter baking sheets.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
Beat sugar and butter in large mixing bowl until well blended. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are firm.