Hello there! It’s about time I show up for the week, huh? It’s already
Hump Day Workout Wednesday for heaven’s sake! Let’s get to it already.
Who likes tabata training!? If you haven’t tried it – or haven’t heard of it – you may want to give it a shot. Increased fitness in four minutes? I think yes!
My WW posts have been light on the legs recently (if you haven’t noticed), as I’ve been trying to take it easy on my injured knee. Now that things are beginning to look up in terms of recovery, I’ve been incorporating more lower body work into my exercise regimen.
For those of you who like to work your booty, this workout is just for you. You’ll be done in 20 minutes flat. By done, I mean sprawled out on the floor with jello legs. I recommenced foam rolling and/or stretching afterwards, and resting your legs the following day — this set of tabatas is
What You’ll Need
- 2 dumbbells — I used 10lb. bells
- timer — I use this Tabata Timer app on my phone
- single leg deadlifts: alternate legs every 20 seconds
- plie squats: use one or two dumbbells
- reverse lunges: to modify, eliminate the bicep curl; hold one dumbbell in each hand down at your sides
* * *
Do you favor upper or lower body workouts?
If you only have 20 minutes to exercise, what’s your go to exercise?