Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock…
You’re probably wondering what the heck I’m doing posting a workout on a Thursday since Workout Wednesday was yesterday… just roll with it. I didn’t want to stomp on the National Cookie Day parade after all.
What You’ll Need
- 1 kettlebell, weight of choice
- interval timer – I use Seconds interval timer on my iPhone (it’s awesome!)
- Deadlifts >> do right leg deadlifts for a full 45-second interval and then switch to the left leg for the second interval; repeat.
- If you have it, you may choose to use a lighter kettlebell for the lunge press.
- Training Tip >> aim to reach the same amount of reps during each 45 second interval.
* * *
Do you like interval training?
What kind of timer do you use?