Catching up from the weekend!?
- I didn’t attend Foodbuzz Fest 2010.
- …but, I did make a life list.
- A Recipe Success: Cinnamon Chip Pumpkin Bread
- My Week of Exercise: no workout is too short or too slow.
* * *
Hey hey. Another post? I know, I can’t believe it myself. I’m just rolling with it. Normally I’m at the gym now, but I woke up feeling under the weather this morning. I was all excited about starting the week off on a fresh note, and then I am gifted with a sore throat and sticky ears – erg. As I mentioned yesterday, my exercise motivation is slim these days, so I decided on a cozy night in instead… Uggs and flannel – yes please!
I’m actually feeling a bit better this evening. You know what I think was the trick? Lemon & honey. After just 1 cup of hot water with fresh lemon juice and a drizzle of honey [~1 tsp.], I was already feeling more alive. Not to mention, my digestive system has been giving me grief for the past several days, so I think it helped to flush “purifying” liquids through it today.
Have you tried hot water with lemon & honey?
I had my 2nd exam in my Science of Food class today. Here are a few questions about soy processing from my review. Let’s see whatcha know….
1. This type of carbohydrate commonly found in soybeans is responsible for flatulence [toot toot].
2. Genetically engineered soybeans are rich in which fatty acid?
3. What are the main fatty acids in soybean oil?
Answers revealed in my next post.
* * *
Hope y’all are enjoying your [dark!] evening. I’ve gotta wrap up a project for my Foodservice Administration class…
Take care :)