Sunday, oh how I love thee.
Iced coffee, homemade apple walnut pumpkin muffins,
a quiet, cozy house.
I’ve worn this bra during several high-intestity WODs and it has done the job well.
Speaking of WODs…
2. I am still enamored with CrossFit. Sorry, I’m not sorry.
Box jump battle wounds. #soretodaystrongertomorrow
3. There have been a lot of burpees and wall balls and a lot less running.
4. I went to the track yesterday… but not to run.
My box was closed yesterday, so we were challenged to a WOD on our own.
For Time: 400m lunges
I finished in a little under 14 minutes.
My booty is screaming today after 400+ lunges!
5. Pumpkin has bombarded my diet… even in my sushi. YUM.
6. I have an announcement! As a blogger for Love Grown Foods, I’m excited to share that a new product will be hitting store shelves before the end of the year. I can’t tell you what it is just yet, but I can give ya a few hints about the *NEW* LOVE product…
- Hint #1 – It is packed full of nutritional benefits!
- Hint #2 – It is VEGAN & CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE!
- Hint #3 – It is perfect for on-the-go!
- Hint #4 – It only contains 5 or 6 ingredients… all of which you can read and pronounce!